- Where__ you live?
I ____ in Hai Duong town.
- What does he doing now?
He watering flowers in the garden.
- What does she do?
She is a teacher.
- Where are you from?
- At the moment, my sisters playing volleyball and my brother playing soccer.
- It is 9.00; my family watching TV.
- In the summer, I usually goes to the park with my friends, and in the spring, we have Tet Holiday; I am happy because I always visits my grandparents.
- Does your father go to work by bus?
- How often your sister go to school?
- What time do they get up?
- What ____________they (do)________________in the winter?
- Today, we (have)______________English class.
- Her favorite subject (be)__________________English.
- Now, my brother (like)_________________eating bananas.
- Look! A man (call)_________________you.
- Keep silent ! I (listen )____________________to the radio.
- ______________ you (play)_________________badminton now?
- Everyday, my father (get up)_________________ at 5.00 a.m, but today, he (get up) __________________ at 6.00 am.
- Every morning , I (watch)_________________TV at 10.00, but today I (Listen ) ________________ to music at 10.00.
- Everyday , I (go) __________to school by bike but today I go to school by motorbike.
- Every morning, my father (have) ______________a cup of coffee but today he (drink)____________milk.
- At the moment, I(read)_______________a book and my brother (watch)_______ TV.
- Hoa (live)________________in Hanoi, and Ha (live)________________in HCM City.
- Hung and his friend (play)_______________badminton.
- They usually (get up)___________________at 6.oo in the morning.
- Ha never (go)______________fishing in the winter but she always (do)_____________ it in the summer.
- My teacher (tell)__________________Hoa about Math.
- There (be)____________________ animals in the circus.
- _______________he (watch)______________TV at 7.00 every morning?
- What _____________she (do ) _________________at 7.00 am?
- How old _________she (be)?
- How ___________she (be)?
- My children (Go)________________to school by bike.
- We (go)_______________to supermarket to buy some food.
- Mr. Hien (go)________________on business to Hanoi every month.
- Ha (like)______________coffee very much, but I (not like)______________it.
- She (like )________________Tea, but she (not like)____________________coffee.
- I (love)_______________ cats, but I (not love)__________________dogs.
- Everyday ,I (go)______________to school on foot, but today I (go)________________to school by bike.
- Who you _________________(wait) for Nam?
– No, I _______________________(wait) for Mr. Hai.
- My sister (get)______________ dressed and (brush)_______________her teeth herself at 6.30 everyday.
- Mrs. Smith (not live)____________in downtown. She (rent)___________in an apartment in the suburb.
- How _________your children (go)_________________to school everyday?
- It’s 9 o’clock in the morning. Lien (be)________in her room. She (listen) _______________to music.
- We_______________________(play) soccer in the yard now.
- My father (go)___________ to work by bike. Sometimes he(walk)______________.
- _________You (live)________near a market? _ It (be)____________noisy?
- Now I (do)_____________the cooking while Hoa (listen)_______________to music.
- At the moment, Nam and his friends (go)_______________________shopping at the mall.
- In the autumn, I rarely (go)______________sailing and (go)__________to school.
- I (write)_____________________________ a letter to my friend now.
- At 12 a.m every day, I (have)______________lunch and (go)____________to bed.
- On Monday, I (have)________________________ math and Art.
- On Friday, I (have)______________________English.
- At the moment, I (eat)______________an orange, and My sisters (Play)_______ Tennis.
- _______her bag (be)?
– No, they(not be)______________.
- What time _____________your children (go)____________ to school?
- He (live)________________in HCM City.
- What time___________your brother usually (get)___________up?
- My house (be)_________in the city and it (be)_________small.
- Every morning , we (have)__________breakfast at 7.00 am.
- This (be)________a book and there (be)_________pens.
- Mr. Quang (live)____________in the countryside. He (have)__________a big garden.
- John (not have)______________Literature lesson on Friday.
- What time _________you (start)___________your class?
- ___________you (be) in class 12A3?
- Mrs. Ha (learn)__________________in Hanoi, but she (not live)__________________ there.
- My brother (not live )____________________in London; he (live )_______________ in Manchester.
- Now Mr. Long (design ) ____________________his dream house.
- He (like)_____________APPLES, but he (not like )_____________________bananas.
- __________________she (like)______________apples?
- Usually, I (have)_________________lunch at 12.00.
-__________________you (have) ___________________lunch at 11.00?
- He can (swim)_______________but I can’t(swim)_____________________.
- At the moment, my sister (read)___________________ a comic book.
- I (like )__________________ice-cream.
- What ___________________Mr. Ha (live)_______________?
- Monkeys can (climb)_________________ the tree.
- Hang (go)__________________to the bookshop now because she (want) ___________to buy some books.
- We (go) ______________to market and (buy)_________________some fruits.
- Now, Lan (study)________________English and Lien (listen)______________to music.
- Every night , she (have)____________________dinner at 7.00 p.m.
- Every year, I usually (go)______________________Vietnam.
- In the summer, I sometimes (go)____________________swimming.
- Every evening, my mother (like)___________ watching television.
- Lan (have)_______________breakfast and (go)___________to school at 6.30 a.m.
- We (not read)___________________after lunch.
- Tom (be)___________my friend. He (play)______________sports everyday.
- ______________your students (play)__________soccer every afternoon?
- He (go)_____________to bed at 11.30 p.m.
- They (go)___________home and (have)___________lunch.
- ___________he (play)__________sports?
- He (teach)_______________English in a big school in town.
- Everyday she (go)____________to work by bike.
- We usually (read)_________books, (listen)_________to music or (watch)_______TV.
- Sometimes, I (play)__________badminton.
- Ann (like)____________her job very much.
- ___________your mother (walk)_________to the market?
- Look! They (run)_________________________together.
(câu có trả lời rồi thì kiểm tra giùm nhé) Thank you.
topic: write an essay supporting the idea that school children should attend extra classes
9) Today, we have English class.
10) Her favorite subject is English.
11) Now, my brother likes eating bananas.
12) Look! A man who is calling you.
13) Keep silent ! I am listening to the radio.
14) Do you play badminton now?
Some people believe that children should go to extra classes after school. Others, however, think that children should spend that time playing instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
There is a broad range of programs and activities around nowadays, where the parents wish for their children to go after school. But some people also feel this robs them of their independent playtime. This essay shall discuss both these statements further.
After-school activities do wonders for a child’s development. They are linked to improving social skills, grades, overall coordination, sense-of-self and relationships with adults other than mom and dad. They can let a child’s creative instincts fly or get them active in fitness. Kids get a chance to be themselves, free of the structure they face at school. Children are under so much pressure these days, that it would be a really good idea to engage them in activities that they can enjoy and at the same time, learn from.
On the other hand, it cannot be denied that playtime is an inseparable part of childhood. Games like hide and seek, house, tag and so on create many irreplaceable and precious memories of happiness for children. Apart from this, in play, children also learn how to control their impulses and follow rules, for example, in play-fights and tea-parties. Play time is in short supply for children these days and the lifelong consequences for developing children can be more serious than many people realize. Many surveys have suggested that lack of play affects emotional development, leading to the rise of anxiety, depression, and problems of attention and self control.
To conclude, I’d say a healthy blend of extra activities and sufficient playtime should be formed for children so that they don’t get too addicted to or too tired of any one of these. Of course, learning co-curricular skills is beneficial for a child, but the core childhood environments should not be compensated for that.
Vui lòng đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để đăng câu trả lời