- Mark T (true) or F (false) for each statement and explain your answer. Provide appropriate examples when necessary. (5×4)
- In English, there are three ways to make a noun have a generic meaning.
- The pronoun it can be used both as a personal pronoun and as an impersonal pronoun.
- Reflexive pronouns in English can have an emphatic function.
- If we divide the following two-word verbs into two different categories, they are as in A and B.
fill in, sort out, listen to, stare at, sympathize with, blow up, insist on, call off
type A: listen to, stare at, insist on, call off
type B: fill in, sort out, sympathize with, blow up