Đáp án đề số 4
ĐÁP ÁN (GỢI Ý)
|1 (C)||2 (B)||3 (D)||4 (A)||5 (D)|
|6 (C)||7 (B)||8 (A)||9 (D)||10 (C)|
|11 (A)||12 (B)||13 (C)||14 (A)||15 (C)|
|16 (B)||17 (C)||18 (B)||19 (D)||20 (C)|
|21 (B)||22 (A)||23 (D)||24 (C)||25 (B)|
|26) asked||27) out / off||28) had|
|29) group / crowd||30 like||31) taking|
|32) crossed||33) in / wearing||34) from|
|35) took / led / guied||36) wore||37) kept / put|
|38) had||39) happened / occurred||40) idea / knowledge|
41) The train will arrive in Hanoi in two hours / in a few hours.
42) The doctor whom you saw at the party is my friend.
43) We do not know when the manager will return.
44) The book was so interesting that I read it twice.
45) Did you hear the news on the radio this morning.
46) When I met her, she was talking to / with the teacher.
47) The accident happened while he was driving on a highway.
48) It took them 3 years to build the bridge.
49) My parents used to drink tea after dinner.
50) I remember seeing Dr. Nam on television several times.
51) Unless somebody / someone brings him to hospital, he will die.
52) I began to study / studying English 3 years ago.
53) Not only did he spend all his money; he even borrowed some from me.
54) A new school is being built in that village.
55) I wish that I had gone to the party last Sunday.
I am very fond of books. I enjoy reading books at weekends and whenever I have free time. I read simple English books, which help to improve my English; I also read serious Vietnamese books on general sciences to widen my knowledge. Through these good books, I can learn a great deal more about human civilization, the wonders of nature, and amazing inventions and discoveries of great men in the world. In addition, I sometimes read humorous stories to relax my mind and even to remove my troubles.
I wonder if there are people who can ever deny that good books are really good teachers and friends.